Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 9 May 2018, 18:20 (Ref:3821111)   #1973
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not sure what else there is to read.

silente: The change was a few days before spa
EffectiveSprinkles: It was 2 weeks
silente: This seems like enough time to you?
Akrapovic: 17 days is closer to 2 weeks than anything else
EffectiveSprinkles: Do try to read better. The adjustment was 2 weeks ago.

Aye ok mate. It was 2 weeks. I think we've all established this. Broken record indeed. However, I don't think that's a particularly sensible amount of time to knock off 14% of your energy allocation before you've even run the first event, and expect the teams with the least resources to be able to manage that, whilst the team with the most resources (and who benefits from the change) has to make no changes.

I may be crazy. But then that'd also make the motorsport engineers in this thread crazy. I know who I'll continue to listen to