View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2004, 22:08 (Ref:1035902)   #8
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by 19dodge
Taurus. they bought both Intersport B2k/10's.

intersport owns the B2k/40 that runs in the LMP2 class.

I thought that the Taurus Lola Judd was bought from Rafanelli, or whomever it was that ran the Lola B2K/10 that was sponsored by Olive Garden a few years ago...is that incorrect???

I thought that a guy known as "Batcave" on this Forum was a driver with Taurus, and I remember him saying that it was the old Olive Garden car that they raced last year...

I do remember, however, reading that that the one that has the Turbo-Diesel was from Intersport, and they bought it after Intersport acquired the R&S cars last August but I could be wrong about that, too....can't remember where I read that one...

Finally, I believe that the B2k/40 that Intersport bought for the LMP2 class was from Knighthawk....they had an old one that they sold cheap....for something like $80,000 or $90,000....

Does anyone know for certain on these cars???

One American Open Wheel Series!