View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2007, 11:27 (Ref:1857121)   #9
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
jasus ..... thats a hard question mate !!!

LPM1 tractor race should be great , Audi and Pug will probably disapear off into the distance , until Pug get woes and Audi wins the race , 3 against 2 remember !!! Pescarolo will have some stiff charecters to face this year , possibily more so than ever .

Good scrap all around i reckon .

LMP2
Brilliant selection of chassis and engine combos . Some well sorted teams with well sorted cars .

Another great scrap .

GT1
If Aston Martin can scrap with Corvette this year like they did last year , with the others trying to throw a spanner in their works ..... its going to be fantastic too .

GT2
I got a feeling that the ACO are hoping for a Ferrari win , 5 against 4 and the 2 next Gt2 reserves being 430's too . Seikel will probably sell their car to the wonderfully quick Ehret-Neilsen-Werner and Porsche will probably throw a few works drivers into the 997 teams , but I wonder why the Proton/works supported car didnt get in ?
Hopefully Spyker can trhow a shape this year with their new technical support and Panoz should be there quite nicely too , with their Yoko's .

I think we will be spoiled rotten this year . Im going with the LMP1 petrol powered cars ..... just cuz its my favourite class , but I reckon its going a ding dong in every class !!!

Perfect senario for me would be for the Audi's and Peugeot's going at it hammer and thongs and for them to simply break each other .

RfH , Charouz , Pescarolo or anybody else to win overall cuz i'd love a surprise for a change .
A radical to win LMP2
Oreca to beat Larbre & beat AMR and Corvette

And a Spyker or Porsche to win in Gt2 .

Not askin for much , am I ???

Last edited by The Badger; 3 Mar 2007 at 11:32.