View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2021, 14:53 (Ref:4070002)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well i suggest people wait until regulations are announce (for people not cars) unless you like walking long distances, anyone with disabilities would find it hard and i fear many of the changes made this year will never go back. But i will be there just hopefully not 30 minutes from the track next year.
Walking has never been an issue for me, I normally walk many, many miles during Le Mans week but I appreciate it's a problem for those unable to get around as easily.