Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	76638

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0162.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	76639

Hi from the USA.

I haven't been able to find out much about this car and would love to know more. Also does anyone know of others that may exist?

Here's what I know:

It is an LT 32. Engine unknown.

I have a complete set of original drawings for the car. It was designed by Len Terry. Author of "Race Car Design and Development" a book from the 70's, and designer of Dan Gurney's Spa winning car as well as the Lotus Jim Clark won Indy with. Does he get full credit? I don't know.

The car raced in the 70's, the number of events, where, or what class I don't know. It stopped racing and the car is exactly the way it came off the track, including the tires. It sat in a museum somewhere, and ended up in Phoenix on a high rack for another 10-15 years. Again untouched. It needs all the work an untouched car that last raced 45 to 47 years ago would need at this point.

The good news is the car is complete and in immaculate condition. A 1970's time capsule. The engine is unknown, but have been told it may be a Renault engine. The exhaust has been plated at sometime and still in the wrapper.

I heard it is 1 of 2 and the other one is on your side of the pond. I do not know if Len Terry built it or it was built to plans.

I would love too see it race again, and feel a great obligation to return it to the track.

Thank you in advance for any help or info.
Rich Styczynski. Styz993911@Gmail.com, I can provide a phone number if asked.

I have more than a hundred + detailed pictures and would take more if needed as well as Email them all to anyone interested.

I've come to you Britain, United Kingdom, UK, England, or Great Britain, or whatever you want to be called because you guys ARE the center of Motor Racing as far as I am concerned. (watching too much of racing YouTuber Aidan Millward and his British sarcasm, hope I didn't offend anyone)

Hopefully the pictures will load, if not I will keep trying. doesn't look promising for this rookie poster.