View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2023, 23:00 (Ref:4151906)   #10
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Little more motortrend on demand info:
Location - United States. Not sure of Canadian offerings
Cost - $5 monthly, $45 annually, free 2 week trial with unused email (requires (not new) credit card, up to you to cancel)
Stream source - official wec - martin Haven, graham Goodwin, ant Davidson
Quality - as good as your internet source
Commercials - No!
Sessions - qualifying and race. Practice not streamed
Replay - usually races are immediately available, though comprehensiveness is lacking.
Bonus - Wheeler dealers including originals with Ed China

Conclusion - I don't fret over watching wec in the States. Quite happy to put my money where my mouth is and pay for a service that carries what I like.
Nice, think the last time I had it with the fathers day weekend 12 bucks a year deal it was still with commercials like they just ran the tv stream through the app