Old 25 Sep 2008, 12:53 (Ref:2297641)   #311
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans.pt
Witch one of the drivers? Remember that Burgueño and De Castro had drive for Quifel-ASM in 2006 and 2007 and in both years they where vice-champions in LMP2. Does LMP1 and LMP2 so different in driving? Hum....

2nd car Drivers? Adrián Vallés and Shinji Nakano? They are not top drivers, but probably they pay well...

Mistakes everyone does... how about Minassian? With so much at stake he made a stupid beginner error at Silverstone passing the Audi... does that make him a bad race pilot? Surely not...

What resources? Sponsors: none! They are racing with their own money and i don´t believe they can kept doing it for a log time. If they don't get the so needed sponsors for 2009... hum.... LMS and Le Mans together? Maybe not.

The results where what they wanted: Finish Le Mans, and the grab the most points they could in LMS. They surely didn't finish Le Mans but made 2 points in the LMS. And you got to agree that it was very good for a team with zero experience in endurance and sportscar. The ee1 is the first car they built ever.

The experience they have was running in World Series by Renault and some national Formula Renault 2.0 series, an Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup.

don't be so mean... give them time to adapt

Could not agree more Hugo, I think the Epsilon drivers are top notch, they should have been LMP2 champions by far in 2006 LMP2 and they have quite some championship and race wins among them. I think it would be important to know why that car went off at the same place a couple of times, was it driver error..? was it something else...? Jumping to conclusions is always dangerous.