View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2009, 19:47 (Ref:2451005)   #10
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
First chance to see Petrol vs. Diesel, and with those new rules. Should be a very interesting Spa 2009. Oreca v. Pescarolo v. Aston Martin v. Peugeot.

Second chance for Kolles to prove themselves in the Audi (don't give your hopes up!).

LMP2 will see the first Porsche in action this season and a small prelude of Le Mans with them taking on the RML, Quifel ASM and, of course, Biagi's Racing Box cars.

In GT1, instead of a Larbre Saleen we'll get a Jetalliance AM!

And GT2 only has 1 addition but it will be exciting as always.

I dunno who's gonna win. I have no idea what the effect the engine changes will have on the diesels or else I would have said a Peugeot.
Not only that, Spa is fairly similar to Le Mans so it should give us a real simulation. I still think that the Peugeots and the Audis should fly through Eau Rouge due to their manufacturer aero-dynamics, and therefore carry a huge amount of mementum through the long straight. Advantage diesels for this one?