View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2020, 21:20 (Ref:3995440)   #218
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Still no idea who Bob Leavine has sold to, but Gibbs has released Jones - so pretty much guarantees Christopher Bell moving to the Gibbs #20 car, and 90% in my mind confirms the buyer won't be aligned with Gibbs. So an xfinity team stepping up seems likely. Or maybe, just maybe someone like Childress adding an extra car - to my mind they are very much improved this year and Tyler Reddick looks like a Cup veteran already.
Spire Racing so they expand to a 2 charter 2 car program and move in to Leavine's old shop in Concord. Rotating drivers this season so I'd guess we'll see 2 cars doing that, 2 charters wasted it appears.

Spire also bought Furniture Row's charter when they shut down as well after 2018.