View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2023, 13:02 (Ref:4138715)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What are your hopes for 2023?

Firstly, a happy new year to all of you.

What hopes do you harbour for this season?

I would love a Mercedes resurgence. I feel it's feasible and it means that both Hamilton and Russell should be in contention for the title, as Russell was a match for Hamilton at many points of the season last year.

I hope Las Vegas produces a good race, not just a spectacle. Dramatic backgrounds and bringing the races to the puntersand celebrities are clearly part of Liberty's intentions, so I hope we actually get a track that seems to produce good racing.

I hope Williams doesn't get left behind.

I hope we get more winners and not just unexpected upsets but more due to their being on the pace more regularly.

I hope Vasseur can give Ferrari the strategic kick up the butt it needs.