View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2007, 10:55 (Ref:2078590)   #13
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, I am sure the thought of possibly facing Negrao has Scott shaking in his driving shoes...

I think that Scott has been somewhat underrated as a driver and at times he just has not been with as good as a team as he needs. I don't think he would threaten for the Championship if he were in CC but he would not be an embarrassment.

Just a thought - and it is just that - but Scott has long been rumored to be looking at starting his own team once he hangs up the helmet. Could the kerfluffle with Rahal be related to that rather than to Scott taking the sponsorship elsewhere as a driver? I think MS has a point about his going to an owner's role.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.