View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2022, 07:20 (Ref:4128348)   #42
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
If FIA says no breaches found, questions must be asked about Toto.
Why - what has he done that needs to be questioned?

From the BBC (location checks out):

"Ferrari have been careful not to name Red Bull at all in their comments. And while Wolff has mentioned his bitter rivals in his answers, he has not directly accused them of breaking the cap, even if that could be inferred from some of his answers.

The closest he came was in an interview with Sky television on Saturday.

In this, when asked about Red Bull team principal Christian Horner saying he was "not aware" of any breaches, Wolff said: "It's funny that Christian says that because it's weeks and months that they are being investigated, so maybe he doesn't speak to his CFO.""