View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2001, 02:50 (Ref:82177)   #23
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Faster
Hi MartÃ*n!!!

And, as a newcomer, forgive my stupidity, but what the heck TGF means???
Welcome, Faster. I'm very pleased that you and Martin were able to resolve your differences. As a rule, if you make a strong statement, expect a retort. I might just advise that we all do our best to keep it from being personal.

TGF stands for "That German Fellow", it was coined by our mentor, Godess and Diva, Liz during the 1999 season, referrring to the ensuing battle between Hakkinen and Irvive, when wiating in the wings was "That German Fellow", later shortened to TGF. You will find that many here have coined their own versions, but that's the real dope.

As for De La Rosa-I have high regard for his skills and I truely believe he could run consistantly at the front in the right car. I think he could have a strong hand in bringing Jaguar forward. Irvine, as Tristan says, is underrated-a big pain in the butt, but fast and tenacious. I question whether he is the right driver for Jag, though.

If M-fan's comments about Burti at Silverstone are corect, then that was a pretty shabby incident. I suspect that Burti was the sacrificial lamb immolated to light a fire under the Swerve.

Last edited by EERO; 19 Apr 2001 at 02:52.