Thread: WEC WEC 2021 season
View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2019, 22:34 (Ref:3946774)   #37
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Imola should be Monza.
While Monza is great, I find Imola is just as good and as added bonus it hasn't got the same F1-sterilization as Monza (mostly notably Parabolica)

But when I say perfect I don't mean tracks alone - for example I would have traded the boring Arena-Silverstone to almost anything else in Europe - but the regional series integration ILMC had for every event. That made it truly perfect season. But of course back then the championships were much more colorful anyway. Integrating regional fleet of spec-Orecas and GTE-AM cars to Hyperwagon train next year wouldn't make that much of difference, even with magnificent circuit like Sebring.

Last edited by Deleted; 14 Dec 2019 at 22:43.