Thread: WEC WEC 2021 season
View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2019, 07:06 (Ref:3946797)   #41
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
We'll heck, if we're doing that, either Monza alone or rotating with Mugello.

As for Britain, if it's a rotation, Brands Hatch GP and Donington Park GP.

Honestly, since they cut down Hockenheim and added the stadium to Nurburgring GP, I'm leaning more toward Sachsenring for Germany. And considering IMSA runs Mid Ohio and Laguna Seca, no, that circuit doesn't seem so terribly short.

Unfortunately, Sao Paulo is too far from either Buenos Aires (1,390 mi) or San Luis (1,660 mi) to establish an annual event for a significantly overlapping fanbase. Now, Buenos Aires and San Luis are rather closer to being doable, at just 492 miles apart. Of course, I would still rather either Interlagos or Potrero de los Funes,but I must admit I think I'd find watching the field of cars whipping around that lake loop at Buenos Aires to be a fairly impressive sight.

Okay, now with that more out of my system, yes, keeping a healthy car count, and a healthy count in each class, should definitely be a priority.