View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2020, 06:35 (Ref:3959697)   #43
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
You are all entitle to your opinion and views but i just dont get the excitement. Only reason Rebellion won was because Toyota are running at like 90% of their performance, for me it feels very fake.
You're not wrong, but that's the case for every sportscar class right now isn't it? DPi, GT3, GTD, GTLM, GTE-Pro, GTE-Am, GT4. Every single class is running to a BoP. Not a single class gives you an accurate representation of what team or car is doing the best job. LMP1 might be a more extreme version of that, but it's the same idea.

Similarly, you could say that mashing Toyota and Rebellion into the same class is a joke anyway given they're built on different technical regulations designed for different things, so there's absolutely no way a Rebellion could beat a Toyota without this BoP.

I agree with you a Rebellion couldn't beat a Toyota. But I also know if we stopped BoPing things then we'd see wildly different results in other series. So are they all fake?