View Single Post
Old 20 May 2020, 12:54 (Ref:3977326)   #6724
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Nah, they'll just move on to another series if that's the case. I doubt they let the aco dictate they have to use an lmp2 chassis with them being one of the two manufacturers left.

I do think it's funny they'll use the Oreca in the E-sports lm race though
No, I don't think the ACO is going to mandate them to use it, such would make em look bad. It's just that by say 2023-2024 it's probable that literally everyone else is running those spec daytona cars with less than half of the running costs of "Hypercar". And then Toyota may give up and just run Oreca 07 with aesthetic body parts against Porsche's Oreca, GM's Dallara, Mazda's Riley, Alpine's Oreca, Honda/Acura's Oreca and someone else's Ligier-thingy.