View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2020, 20:10 (Ref:3990648)   #7542
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
I could imagine hybrid integration being a bit of a problem with keeping essentially the current chassis, as it probably has a considerable effect on packaging, especially with heavy components such as batteries.
Another good point.

I went to look for any chassis dimensions and couldn't find them in the releases about the lmdh rules. They all just mentioned that the lmp2 tub makers would deliver a complete "spine" or to put it another way, "a complete car without the bodywork, engine, or hybrid." I was not sure if this package includes suspension components as well.