View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2021, 18:59 (Ref:4041571)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My first car, a VW Karman-Ghia 1967 in maroon. I was 19. Loved that car but the rust made the wings disintegrate. I had the chance to buy another one, a 1973 model, yellow with a black roof, but I stupidly passed up on it.

Then my 2001 Lexus IS200. Again, a wonderful car that I owned for 7 years before I drowned it on a severely flooded road.....

And now my BMW 125i in Estoril Blue. Just love this car more than any other I've ever owned. Plenty of oommph, comfortable and all the mod cons I need. I've driven L24 HRS to Le Mans twice......

Can we add a turkey Mike? That would be a maroon Ford Orion. The blandest car I've ever driven.... I had to give up my Golf GTi for it as we had a new baby at the time. My youngest son has a lot to answer for......