View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2001, 10:37 (Ref:191854)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can handle all of that, Paul, which is why I included "least deserving" as the alternative criterion.

What has annoyed me in the past has been the ACO accepting entries from what I considered to be less deserving teams, just because they finished 1st in one category or another the previous year - when they were the only finisher and walking wounded at that. And this happened when other potentially more deserving cars were turned away.

I'm still very much in favour of the spirit of the race as the opportunity for the "gentlemen" to race against the top boys in their top cars. But I still feel there have been quite a few entries accepted which were barely worth the paper they were written on. That's really what I was getting at.

At some stage, I'll give you a list......!