View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2013, 01:19 (Ref:3347106)   #66
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
This years Brazilian GP had its lowest viewing figures since 2005 at an average across the BBC and Sky F1 at 3.95 million. This is blamed on the fact that the championship was done and dusted. Compare that with 2012 which ranged from 5.8 million when the race started to 6.5 million at race end. Unfortunately I can't find angry viewing figures for Songs of Praise.
Thanks for the info. I was begging the question, which makes me believe the whole double points thing is about giving any one of the last three races of the season, a crack at the WDC being decided at their respective venues, along with all the kudos that goes with it.