View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2013, 23:13 (Ref:3347419)   #69
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Yes Sky show them all live but the BBC show half of them live the question is which half. Next year Australia, Monaco, USA & Brazil are highlights only on the BBC all of which are GP's I like to watch live.
The not live thing wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the highlights. I hate highlights and the seamless way they try to run them so you don't notice that they've skipped a few laps. I want everything (boring bits and all). Of course, when it's not live you also can't use live timing, a driver tracker or chat to the good people on Ten-Tenths.