View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2020, 15:32 (Ref:4005627)   #270
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhuette View Post
Did you notice how cleanly Bakkerud was driving this weekend? Avoided contact, narrow grip racing line, third fastest time in Q2 behind Kristofferson and Ekstrøm.
I thought both Bakkerud and Doran looked a lot tidier at Riga. Compared to previous weekends there seemed to be less mechanical failures as well. Still a way from trouble free, but an improvement, I hope it lasts.

Oh, and fingers crossed the damage to the car is fixable before the next round (I have read a comment from GCK on FB saying they should have it done).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhuette View Post
That electric C3 Citroën had some serious power and also seems to handle pretty well. Enjoyed watching him leave black lines on corner exits by the ton. Wonder how those rear tires looked afterwards?
I wasn't sure if it was the driver or car setup (or perhaps both), but I thought the electric C3 looked far better than the Fiesta. Raymond seemed to be chucking it around like a "normal" Supercar and it looked a lot more controllable on the limit.

Bloody glad that we have Ekstrom this year. The PSRXVW Polo and EKS S1 are two of my favourites of the WRX-era and I am thoroughly enjoying seeing Johan and Mattias going head-to-head in those cars. Real shame not see Niclas closer, though he does seem to be emerging as the "best of the rest" now.