Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans 2011
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2011, 23:49 (Ref:2897653)   #54
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I must admit that RLM did an excelent job on the lead battele, but both they and eurosport totaly neglected the gte pro battle that was just as hard fought and interesting with 3 makes and 5 cars leading for long periods. they just did updates. witch is poor considering that they are always telling everyone how excelent the class is, they should give it way more air time, of course it cant be on the same lvl as LMP1 air time. but at least a 2-1 ratio would be nice. BTW eurosport was plain redicilus, I dont think I saw one gte battle on the tlv, actualy thay did show a few but just when there is a move to pass , they shift to peugeut onboard down the straight, I mean its great to hear those LMP1s but there are far more interesting thinkgs happening on the track than a lonely peugeut driving in a straight line.

-also they should have one comentator/reporter to be dedicated only to the gte class, there were many times that they didnt know what was goning on in the class.
I must add that I only listen to RLM broadcast no matter who is doning the TV presentation. they are the best, and I hope they improve their GTE coverage in the future, I say this because with only folowing RLM and watching the race was not enough to know what was going on in gte pro/am
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.