Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans 2011
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2011, 23:53 (Ref:2899152)   #69
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwyllion View Post
The RLM people mainly look at the TV screens and the TV director focussed more the LMP1 battle...
oh dont get me started on that idiot, he and who ever gave him his job should be publicly floged, I mean serosly, do you know how many times he's shown a battle in the gte class buiding up, and just as the a pass was being made he flips the camera, and when the timing refreshes the pass was made! I actualy scrached my tv when I flung a remote at it.*lucky it was CRT.

but I knew that was gonna happen on eurosport. But RLM is a radio show, why do they need to coment the tv pictures, It would have been much nicer if they had acess to all the cameras on track like a tv director, and chose witch ones to coment. But I guess there will never be any real or even semi real GTE coverage, excemt maybe in the ALMS, where there are no LMP left.

//even without camera acess, with a dedicated reporter on the scene they would have acess to much more information witch they could pass along to us. If I can get the gist of it from live timeing and the race facts pages, I am sure a man on the scene would be much more capable.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.