Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans 2011
View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2011, 09:07 (Ref:2899305)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
I dont mean to beat a dead horse, but I found their gte coverage lacking. They almost never talked about the gte cars for more then 2min, and only updated from time to time. 90% of the gte race was not covered at all, and many times they didnt even know what was going on, who had mre fuel, who was on witch stint.... I think if they sing praises to the GTE all the time, they should at least have a dedicated reporter to folow them and have his stories traight. The only way you could have had an idea of what was realy going on in gte, was if you were glooed to the timing and scoring screens, while reading the race facts, and reading twitter messages from the teams.

I get that LMP1 brings in the big bucks, but with that many top class manufactures in gte I thought that they would have made the effort to bring in more fans and thus ensure the longevity of the class. **PS I love RLM, and alwasy only listen to them.

I have to say I disagree. Jonny Palmer seemed to me to 'major' on the GTE battle and I would have said there was at least as much focus as before. But then perhaps I didn't notice itt so much as the LMPs are 95% of my focus at Le Mans.