Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans 2011
View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2011, 12:32 (Ref:2899421)   #73
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I do take my hat off to them, they are by far the best race comentator team there is. I have nothing but respect for them. what I ment about a reporter on the scene is that there be one reporter that is dedicated to GTE only and folwes the gTE battle closely and report about it.
about the TV screens I meant if they could get the feeds from all the cameres around the track from the ACO, not setup their own. just get better acess to the ones that are there, since they dont need to be looking at the produced show, but at the original info. but I guess they would have done that a long time ago if it was posible. Let me again ephesise that I think the RLM are the Best in the world, but even the best can be better, it was just a sugestion so they might improve on next year.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.