View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2002, 01:43 (Ref:214354)   #15
Roselady3
Veteran

Roselady3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tim Tim Tim,you never seem to amaze me,think about it for a couple of seconds or hours,he should have stayed with Jr in the draft,he would have won or got 2nd,i would have won that race,and please gordon has the best car out their,he and Jimmy Johnson have the same setups,and Johnson has been faster than Gordon through out speed weeks,he is a rookie,what does that tell you.He Sucks.

Ok- While I am NOT a Jeffie fan- I will put up a defend on him for this one. (mark this on your calander people)
NO driver will not try to get one position better or try to win the race. Yes he could have tried to push Jr up past Tony. But would Tony jump in behind & help him to pass Jr? I don't think so. Tony & Jeffie aren't going to work together real soon. LOL. But he CHOOSE to try to pass Jr. Part of his decision was that he knew that the train would follow him.... (& they did) & if he had had just 1/2 a lap more- that train behind him would have pushed him passed Jr & Tony. His ONLY mistake (if ya can call it that) was that he wasn't in the position to do this sooner.