View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2005, 12:22 (Ref:1384571)   #16
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had a look yesterday at the new veiwing area....ha ha ha. The spot inside the cahse where they normally have the corporate VB tent has been increased is size and height. The new spectator area is to the right of the mound when you are facing the track. It extends almost up to the kink in conrod straight. You wont see a great deal from there as you will only bassically be able to see what is in front of you, and maybe a bit of the way up conrod, if you look to your left all you will see is other people and a giant tent on the hill. I have to do some more work up there in the next week or so , so i will get some pics.

They have also leveled off the support paddock area that is behind the pits. Instead of running downhill towards the dummy grid the ground has been built up so it is nearly level. It is supposed to be tarred as well i have been told. The new overbridge will go in in the next week or so as well

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either