View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2012, 00:40 (Ref:3007976)   #44
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
If you didn't go I imagine you'd just watch the whole thing on telly. You may as well be there. Revise before/when you get back. You could have even crammed some in at the race last year with all those safety cars!
This has been my argument. I know I won't get any revision done at all when the race is on. I didn't last year, even in the safety car periods!

Missed the last two races with exams, and I can't miss a third in a row. Things will get even trickier at university so this may be my last in a while.