View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2024, 18:56 (Ref:4198538)   #27
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is likely against the spirit of this competition (second entry from one person). ScotsBrutesFan, just ignore this if this is a no-go. I don't think it's fair for me to claim a lineup on a second entry. So if someone wants this lineup feel free to use it and I will step aside. Assuming ScotsBrutsFan even allows this.

With Max leaving Maximum Overdrive, he has bought a poor performing constructor and power unit to prove that it is all about the driver and not the car. Max is also not very good when picking team names

Team: Omega Motorsport Grandiose World Task Force (aka OMGWTF)
Driver 1: Verstappen 45,000
Driver 2: Stroll 20,000
Constructor: Haas 15,000
Power Unit: Renault 18,000

Total: 98,000

Declined PM sent

Richard

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 27 Feb 2024 at 19:44.