View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2019, 22:08 (Ref:3935529)   #2528
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I think it perfectly reflects the current state of Sportscar racing.

The light tracks position relative to the edge of the numbers indicating that the circuit limits are a joke.
The car at the front is indicative of how absolutely boring the current mix of entrants is.
The two in the background show two very different cars side by side, but symbolises the ultimate aim of BoP and success ballast.
Anything else Chiana?

As for the font what a total joke. They could have used comic sans for heaven sake.
I love when you continue to personally harass me even when I've said just about the same as everyone else. Other people I can at least put on the ignore list and not have to read, but not you. Oh well after this message's been deleted I'm sure I'll get yet another negative feedback rating and/or warning and/or ban from you just by saying this as well. Totally objective moderating as always my friend