View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2019, 21:55 (Ref:3946400)   #2541
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Here's some planning ahead

In 2021 I'll be visiting the Isle of Man TT which ends friday 11th of June 2021.

As the 24 Hours are normally held on the 24th weekend of the year I'm crossing my fingers that raceweekend will be 19+20 June, in which case I'll be doing Isle (24 Hours) of (Le) Man(s) in one stretch .

But I fear it will be 12+13 June, in which case I'll be skipping the 24 Hours What will be your guesses for the dates of the 24 Hours race in 2021?
Vince , unfortunately the provisional calendar doesn't look positive for you.[emoji45]https://www.fiawec.com/en/news/2020-2021-fia-wec-provisional-calendar-revealed/6577

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk