View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2010, 15:01 (Ref:2675901)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well I've held back on this as I thought I ought to give the 'honour' of responding to my team leader, M. Bentley! But as he's clearly fast asleep somewhere, I thought I'd reply after all....

James and I are off to La Belle France on the morning of Sunday 6th June, hopefully arriving about 3 pm, I believe. Then its a drive down to Le Mans, picking up supplies on the way. We're staying for the week in St. Saturnin, so I guess we'll be in Le Mans town for scrutineering as soon as we're able and of course in the circuit for practice and qually on Wednesday and Thursday. The Great British Welcome at St. Sat beckons on Friday before the pits walkabout and (hopefully) the driver parade. We'll be at the circuit I'm sure nice and early on Saturday, ready for the lunchtime Tenths rendezvous before we go off to our grandstands (James is in 17 while I still favour 34!). I'm sure we'll be out and about around the circuit during the race, which should include a trip out to Arnage and Indianapolis and after the race we'll meander back to Caen for the 4.30 return trip to Portsmouth.

The time seems to have flown over the last few weeks since I arranged this with James and all I can say is - I'm bally well looking forward to it!!!