View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2019, 18:42 (Ref:3912489)   #7
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It is pretty much the same stands every year, I only bought the powerbank because I ran out of power and because they could give me a new one when there was no power left. Have to say it is good quality.
The rest of the ACO merchandise I find to expensive or not beautifull.
I also miss the bookstore, I got in contact with them and they say it is just to expensive, I think they mean, we, the spectators didn't buy enough.
Last year I was looking for a Jumbo cap ( hey I'm Dutch) but they were not allowed by ACO to sell it on site.
I agree, Ford could have done more, but, Wyns is a cliƫnt, so not there responsibility.
In the USA, you see stands that sell merchandise from several teams, those teams have to make a deal with the mercandiser (at least that is what I understood talking to HART whem looking fot there merchandise).