View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2022, 15:18 (Ref:4095407)   #3
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had read somewhere weeks ago that the live coverage is being reserved for the Bahrain test because.... Bahrain organizers wants the TV/live action eyeballs on their test (circuit) and not the Barcelona test. Sort of like Abu Dhabi wanting their race to be the season finally.

I don't think this is any type of lack of confidence in the cars given the press will be at the Barcelona test and there will be full coverage... minus live video. Not sure if they are allowing video end of day summary or if it will just be text/photos.

Richard