View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2022, 16:37 (Ref:4095416)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I had read somewhere weeks ago that the live coverage is being reserved for the Bahrain test because.... Bahrain organizers wants the TV/live action eyeballs on their test (circuit) and not the Barcelona test. Sort of like Abu Dhabi wanting their race to be the season finally.
i was thinking a choice was made earlier in the omicron spread to limit the size of the paddock...but its F1 so for sure the 'privilege' was sold for a fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
The are interested in the Netflix/Facebook-generation. That's the market they are after.
and this...no doubt coverage of real F1 activates wont start or conflict with the release of Drive to Survive season 4.