View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2022, 09:19 (Ref:4121655)   #1339
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I guess they didn't think that many people would need the toilet at the same time. It's a bit silly they can't see any reason to add more khazis, when it would be convenient for them all
Having been going to Le Mans since 1986, I can assure you that the loo provision is way way better than it was back then. For many years I routinely packed a toilet roll as it was a better option to wander off into the forest than use any of the toilets in the main circuit area. The red toilet blocks only arrived when the Village was turned into a more F1 style merchandising area. We do of course still have the '****-wall' behind the grandstands...

One thing that was disappointing is the removal of the temporary toilet block at the bottom of the hill on the inside of the Esses. Instead they put up wooden 'single seaters' which thankfully I didn't have to use, but those who did (including my son's partner) were left scarred for life by the experience......

It is of course a big advantage being an ACO member and having a seat in T17/18 - very nice loos downstairs....