View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2022, 07:14 (Ref:4121840)   #1344
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Of course on Wednesday and Thursday you can freely roam the grandstands (except T17/T18 as they're members only) which gives you the chance to watch a session from a different vantage point. Back in the 00's I twice had two grandstand seats, T34 and Dunlop one year and T34 and Tertre Rouge in another. But I only sat in the second seat for about an hour at night so it was a bit of a waste of money. To be honest, during the race, I only watch from the grandstand for the first 2-3 hours and the last 2-3 hours (actually maybe more on Sunday afternoon as I'm too tired to walk around!), as there are so many other vantage points to check out, particularly out at Indianapolis/Arnage (my favourite part of the circuit) and Mulsanne (the viewing from which has been hugely improved by the changes there).