View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2023, 11:28 (Ref:4167052)   #19
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
The park Monza is in, is a public one so most of the area is free to enter (and the park is more than double the size of the circuit so plenty of space).

Most of the spectator accessible part of the track is on the inside and no access on the outside all the way from the first chicane towards the Parabolica. But there is a grandstand at the outside of the Parabolica (which I assume is gonna be open but it's 10 years since I last visited). The spot is also conveniently close to the old banking. You'll see a lot of regular, non-track visitors there (walking, cycling, taking the kids for a stroll) as they enjoy the free park.

Enjoy and saluti!
Thank you!

It will be very hot in deed.

My father comes with us as well. He has diabetes. We will bring water and Cola for him in bottles <= 500 ml but I hope they will not stop us with a little food. I read in review of F1 race that they don't allow own food and use a crazy token system for buying snacks and drinks on the track...