View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2019, 13:15 (Ref:3925588)   #64
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
OK i think you need the euro 109 option, but i think you should phone them up, they are all fluent in english and very helpful, The euro 60 option is really the equivalent of basic uk rac rather than the racing membership, on the lemans site the only options are the euro 109 and the uprated euro 249. The increased cost can be ofset against the discounts you get on race tickets, camping etc and when you get to the circuit if you go to the area near the dunlop bridge and register you get a full pack of stuff including a programme so further savings.
I've only been once but this year for your (e)109 you got the programme pack, access to the lounges and the terrace at Maison Blanche, the T17 grandstand (but it was extra for race day) and of course the discounted tickets and camping, should you so desire.

I thought it was a very good package and will do it again simply because you get around the circuit with access to reasonable food and beverages. As I said I don't think I'll need a grandstand for the race but will be wandering around during the day and evening so will need the facilities.