United States
Electrocuted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snrub
Other CC race day attendance:
Monterrey was 92,713
Mexico city was 212k
Surfer's was 107,321
Vancouver and Montreal they were in the 60Ks on race day, but TO is in Canada too.
Denver - I'm going by memory, but I believe was ~40k race day but they did announced a 112k weekend.

Vegas was a write-off. I think there were suppose to be about 15k at the end, but recall the Busch race before hand. Maybe 10k showed up for CC? I didn't realize that Laguna was so poor, that's just nuts!! Are you sure that's right? RA has also been omitted, but I'm sure it was a poor number.
RA,,,, oops. Wonder what it was?
The Laguna number is a fact. Sorry.
Thanks for the other numbers!

NOT wanting to start "the same old debate" again,,,, but there were a few forum posters that said things were slow Friday and Saturday at Denver,, and all of a sudden there's over 100,000 for the weekend. Most dont think thats an accurate figure for the people there..... if ya know what I mean.
Anyway's,,,,, I'm remembering 30,000 stated from somewhere?? Oh well,,, anywhere between 30 and 40 thousand is a good OW race number.

BTW, this is a great site. Can discuss numbers, drivers, and races without all the non-sense name calling and flames like at other boards..... thanks everyone!