View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2020, 14:47 (Ref:4003111)   #38
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
As another member of our 'group' has already said, it's all a little 'soul-less' somehow. I'm sitting here watching Eurosport with the sound off, the audio from RLM through my guitar amp... I hope I feel a bit more excited come raceday....
Sounds like some of us over here in the US. Except it used to be find the various streams, Speed in the tv, RLM on the alternate channel on the amp from the laptop. And occasionally Forza on the small telly next to it to keep me up late at night, the time between about midnight here and sunrise there was TOUGH sledding.