View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2022, 11:59 (Ref:4113935)   #35
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

It did gain some top speed into FP3.

Also interesting that everyone has a slower top speed in qualifying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It was actually quite difficult to move around Le Mans yesterday with the sand clouds emanating from the Alpine. So many bleating about poor Alpine, but they've been playing a fairly standard game, very obviously.

#

It looked to us as though the ACO had been well and truly suckered.
When i was driving home from work last night I had RLM on from FP4. Paul said that Alpine managed to do a 13 lap stint, same as Toyota and Glick. They weren't really sure how that was possible because it didn't involve slow zones or yellows until the 13th lap. If they have found a lap since last year I would be amazed, and suspicious.