View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 21:40 (Ref:4115653)   #350
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I too went to Le Mans and all I cam back with was a lousy virus.

Positive test here too. Feeling pretty rubbish, which I thought was just tiredness from travelling but - No! Second time for me. What a pain in the rear.

Agreed on the driving though - the Le Mans/Rouen/Calais route was really quiet in both directions, excepting some traffic in Rouen and absolute chaos at the Coquelles terminal yesterday. One of the UK customs guys told me it looked like everyone from Le Mans had arrived at the same time!
Sorry you got the lurgi, hope you get well soon.

The chunnel was chaotic on Wednesday when I left, but it was worse at Calais. I was booked for 1520 but got there early so they put me on the 1436 which eventually left at 1450 ish.

Then I was hassled by some bloke in a Mazda all the way up the M20 to the A1 junction on the M25!