Thread: Puzzles tracks
View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2012, 00:28 (Ref:3103087)   #12
Puzzle
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
Puzzle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ECW: I actually like my first one better but decided that as bio had raised some very reasonable issues about some parts of the track combining dangerously high speeds with quite tight narrow roads and likly overtaking maneuvers that I'd have another go. ideally you could take the twistier section after the start finish straight along the water front and around the museum instead of through the very confined and narrow market lane but this has been developed over the years into a pedestrian area and would basically have to be completely rebuilt for a race track much the same can be said for anything that cuts across cuba mall and wellington in general has been developed with pedestrians in mind which for everything other than running a street race through here is probably the smarter decision on part of the council. the bit of wellington that I'd actually want the most in a circuit is bowen street up near the parliament buildings which sweeps up a nice incline behind the beehive and in must places is very wide but the only way to loop it back around into a circuit would be via suburban streets.