View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2022, 20:24 (Ref:4123908)   #53
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Enjoyed my afternoon, managed to get across to the Delta truck after the last race and MiniMM had a seat fitting. He can dream on [emoji23]

Some of the grids appeared a bit light - does the clash with Ricard make a difference?

However I do like the clear water between the Classic and the Revival. Later cars resonate more with me, the car club displays have a huge variety and at least I don't have to get into fancy dress to get in the paddock

Speaking of the paddock the access to the cars is first class. In all honesty I was more interested in watching the teams at work on the cars than some of the racing. Very enjoyable.

And the highlight for us? A Rothmans Porsche 956 (962? IDK) rolled into the parade queue and out stepped Derek Bell himself! A perfect moment.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk