View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2004, 04:02 (Ref:991051)   #9
19dodge
Veteran

19dodge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I doubt Belmondo's entry will make it, because of the AER power.. sure its faster, but you have seen how reliable the MG LOLA's have been.. (aer engines)..

i also think that 1 or 2 Audis will run into serious problems. remember that this year , they cannot change the gearboxes. they can only rebuild them. we saw how long that took at sebring for the 88 entry. The past few years, nearly every audi had to change its gearbox. so, if it takes 30-40 mins to rebuild the gearbox, they will be out of the top 5 at least... its going to be very very interesting..

GT looks like it will be a Petersen runaway, however if they run into problems, the lead Freisinger and Orbit will be right there. Remember last year when the Alex Job/Petersen Porsche ran into trouble,, Orbit (and Acemco!) were right there. but both of them ran into trouble later on too.. I also expect JMB to run well, especially with Jamie Melo. He seems to be very talented..

so many possibilities.. i still cant even figure out a good prediction list hehe...