View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2015, 23:04 (Ref:3545372)   #256
Livininthinair
Veteran

United States
Colorado
Livininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLivininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I may be wrong, but I don't think I ever had a subscriber I'd before. I ink I just paid via iTunes?????
Whatever I did almost the same as isynge, except I made up a new name/password and it worked. Although it is possible I used the same as before coincidentally?!
For me I used the same email address and different password than last year and have not (as of yet) had any issues. I just subscribed like I had no account last year and everything went through. I did have a problem with my password last year and was emailed a new password that I used for the whole season without any further problems. Sorry to hear you guys are having issues but I do admit the video/sound is worth the money - much much much much better than last year...

I am using the WEC Live subscription service - not the app

Last edited by Livininthinair; 5 Jun 2015 at 23:16.