View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2024, 02:51 (Ref:4195830)   #3324
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
It does seem to be different however (at least some of the time) in the US & I guess Canada, where daily counts are what is used. NASCAR always used to separate out the crowd each day across a multi-day weekend, assigning one day to truck series, next to nationwide series (as it was then) and the last & main day to Nextel Cup (as it was then). Don't know if they still do that now.
My experience here in the US is that something like a large high profile multi-day event they will track per day attendance.

Richard